Including photos on our site of members and events at Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it. Therefore:
- Photos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo.
- We do not identify people by name in the photos we post online.
- If copyright for a photo is held by someone other than Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
- We will gladly remove any photo upon request. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call 803-359-3495 or notify the site administrator with the details.
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs throughout this website are the property of and are copyrighted by Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without permission from Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church.
Please contact the site administrator or call 803-359-3495 or write to us at 1205 Old Cherokee Rd., Lexington, SC, 29072 if you have any questions or concerns about our Photo Use Policy. Thank you.